Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Recent Class

Good morning!  This is a card we just did at my most recent card class.  I love the Real Red and Basic Black together for a great valentine day card.  I recently got the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit and I can't believe I didn't get it a year ago.....I love it!! To it I adhered the recent promo Happy Valentine's Day stamp SU had and I punched it out using the large heart punch.  I also punched out a red glimmer paper heart and I really think it adds some nice sparkle to the card.  I am not sure how good to you can see the whisper white card stock but I sponged Real Red and Basic Black on there to give the card a little more "pop".  I wrapped some old grosgrain ribbon around it and the mounted it onto a piece of real red embossed with the Framed Tulips folder.  The gals got to stamp some heart images on the inside liner as well.  I got this general idea from Michelle Hall.

No comments: