Saturday, January 12, 2013

New cards FINALLY!

Hello!  Yes - it has been 2 months since my last post...I have said this many times before but I really am going to try and be better and post more often.  I've been making cards like crazy these last few days so at least I actually have something to post!  The card above I CASE'd from the catalog and I LOVE LOVE how it turned out.  The stamp sets used were Summer Silhouettes and Perfect Punches.  The DSP is from the Summer Smooches pack.  The colors used were Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Island Indigo.  The great thing is you can use any combo of colors on this card and the DSP were just scrap pieces.  Always nice to find something to use them for - I don't like to have to throw the scraps away if I don't have to.  I made 20 of these cards last night.  I think they will be great to keep on hand or give away as a gift. 
Thanks for looking!

No comments: