Sunday, January 20, 2013

New products

Good morning!  I hope you are all enjoying your 3 day weekend.  My kids are so excited to have a day off of school tomorrow.  Ummm didn't you two just have 2 weeks off for Xmas break?? Crazy how much school they have off around here.
This new card uses some new products SU is offering.  The stamp set is called Pretty Petites and they were punched out with the Petite Curly Label punch.  Both of these items are in the new Sale-a-brations catalog which goes live on Tuesday, Jan. 22nd. Yay!  Love this time of year!  So for every $50 you spend in product - you get to pick out a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  How cool is that? The pool party ribbon is also from the SAB catalog from the Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack.  The DSP I used is from the new More Amore paper pack which is found in the new Spring Catalog.  The cute I love you stamp is from a promo SU has going on right now - the set is called My Little Valentine and is offered for just a few more days. There are 4 little valentine stamps in the set.  The colors on the card are Very Vanilla, Pool Party, and Primrose Petals.  I always try and add a little bling so there are two tiny rhinestones in the center of the small heart I punched out in Primrose Petals that I put in the center of one of the Pretty Petites stamps.  Enjoy!

No comments: