Monday, February 4, 2013

Class card #2

Happy Monday everyone! I had a great girls weekend scrapbooking with 2 of my closest friends.  We talked a lot, ate a LOT, and scrapped some :).  Now back to reality.........
Here is one of the cards we did at my recent class.  I got the general layout from the new Spring catty.  I used some of the new Core'dinations sandable card stock in Primrose Petals and the gals thought it was fun to try the new sanding blocks.  And it  works great with the new Honeycomb embossing folder.  I love the distressed look.  I added the base layer in pool party and the scallop trim edge.  I punched out  2 medium hearts from the new More Amore paper pack and 1 heart with Pool Party and then added a medium sized pearl.  The stamp is from the Hostess set Wacky Wishes.  Finished it off with some Primrose Petals ribbon and there it is!

No comments: