Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine Card

Good afternoon from sunny Oregon!  It's beautiful here today.  So glad it is not raining right now.  I love this card - so simple yet elegant.  The colors used are Real Red and Whisper White.  The ribbon is the old retired grosgrain ribbon.  I have so much old styles of red ribbon that I have yet to purchase any of the new styles in red.  Hopefully I will soon - they are all so cute!  The sentiment is from the hostess set called Wacky Wishes and works for almost any greeting you need.  The cute stamp is from a retired set from last year's spring mini.  I don't often layer white on white but I really like it on this card.  The hearts were punched out with the scallop square punch.  I got the idea for this card from someone off SU's stampin connection - sorry I don't remember who! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: