Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SAB is here!


Good morning!  It's finally here! Yes - it's Sale-a-bration time again and that means free stuff for you - yippee!  Who doesn't like free stuff?  Especially stamp stuff!  For every $50 in product you order - you get to pick out a free item from the new SAB flyer.  There are tons of great items in the flyer this year from stamp sets to an embossing folder to Designer Series Paper and more! Just email me if you are interested.

Here is a card I made using a few of the SAB products.  And yes - this card is just like my previous post - it's a great layout!  I used the Sycamore Street DSP, the Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack, the Pretty Petites stamp set, and the Petite Curly label punch.  Whew!  The colors I used are Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point.  You may notice a retired product on the card - I just couldn't resist putting the adorable party hat in the center of the punch.

No comments: