Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Summer Silhouettes

Good evening!  Was a busy weekend with my daughter's basketball team.  They have struggled a bit but came out strong this weekend and won their first 3 games in the tournament to put them in the Championship game - was soo exciting!  Unfortuntately they lost the last game but hey - 2nd place is the best they have ever done so it was a great finish.

I made these cards the other day - I CASE'd them from the catalog on page 141,  I have admired how clean and simple they were but I did decide to add the solid cardstock and I also used Dazzling Details on the tiny flower petals to give the card a little "pop" and I really like how they turned out. The colors used were Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, and Summer Starfruit.  I made a whole bunch of them to keep on hand for gifts or last minute cards I need to send.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: