Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Good afternoon!  I know I am a day early but Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!!  I just made this cute card for my hubby.  I got the idea off Stampin' Connection (what's new......it's where I get almost all my ideas and where I mostly CASE from).  I used Crumb Cake as the card base.  I stamped the Wood grain image in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake and layered that on top.  I hardly ever use the adorable owl punch and I need to use it more often.  I punched out one heart and stuck one of the owls inside so it looks like he is popping out of a tree.  I added a little glitter with the red glimmer paper that I punched out with a retired 3 heart punch.  The sentiment is from the retired set Short and Sweet.  I should have made the owls eyes looking up or down at each other but oh well. 

Enjoy the day tomorrow!!!  I wish you all much love!

No comments: