Sunday, February 24, 2013

Just Basketball

Good morning everyone.  Hope your weekend is going well.  My daughter had her last basketball tournament of the season this weekend out at the beach and so far they are 1-1.  Hope they do great on their final two games today.  Am jealous that my hubby went and not me but my daughter asked for some daddy/daughter time and I just couldn't say no to that.....so I thought it was going to be mommy/son time but that didn't turn out the way I planned - but not much does when dealing with a 14 yr old!  He ended up having 3 buddies over last night so I actually did get some "me" time in to do some stamping so it worked out just fine.

I made 3 of these cards for all of our coaches and another mom is having the girls sign them this weekend.  Dug out my old Just Basketball set and used an old layout.  I added the Decorative Label punch off to the side and I really like how it looks.  I inked up the basketball stamp with Pumpkin Pie and stamped it on a piece of Whisper White.  Then without re-inking - I stamped another basketball.  Then I stamped once more without re-inking onto the Whisper White panel that is adhered to the card.  I then punched out the other 2 basketballs and adhered the middle one with snail adhesive and then popped up the front basketball with a dimensional.  The Basic Black net and the "swish" are both stamped right onto the panel. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments: