Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Friend

Good evening!  I hope everyone out there is having a great weekend.  My daughter's basketball team is playing in a tournament this weekend and unfortunately they got blown out twice today......wasn't much fun!  Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better.....good luck girls!

I love the colors on this card - they are 3 of this years in-colors - Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, and Raspberry Ripple (my new personal fav!).  A piece of Primrose Petals was embossed with the new honeycomb folder and mounted on Whisper White after some Raspberry Ripple ribbon was tied around it.  Underneath the ribbon is a piece of paper from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack that is mounted on Raspberry Ripple and the bottom edge is punched using the scallop border punch.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set and is punched out with the Curly Label punch. An adorable butterfly was punched out using the new Bitty Butterfly punch in Summer Starfruit to finish the card off.  What I love about this card is that you can use just about any sentiment and punch to change it up.  I CASE'd this from Stampin Connection (yes I know I need to be better about actually keeping track of the lovely ladies names whose ideas I copy!!).

No comments: