Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thinking of You

 
Hello everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a wonderful time up in Washington visiting my family for my grandmother's 98th birthday.  It was great to see her and get to spend some time with her as well as one of my adorable nephews who I don't get to see very often.  Miss them all!

Here is a card that I recently CASE'd from Stampin Connection that incorporates several Sale-a-bration items.  The stamp set is called Madison Avenue and the DSP is from the Sycamore Street DSP pack.  I also used Island Indigo ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack as well as the Vine Street embossing folder on a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock.  My card base colors are Pool Party and Summer Starfruit.  A small rhinestone was added to the center of each flower for a little pop.

I am participating in a birthday card SWAP soon so hopefully I will get the opportunity in the next few days to get some stamping done.......and of my own creations!!  You all know I don't do that very often - hee hee!!

No comments: