Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Good afternoon - hope everyone is doing good.  Lots of rain here today which is such a bummer since it has been so darn nice lately.  I've been able to get lots of walks in which my doggie appreciates.  Well SAB is almost over so you had all better hurry and get your orders in if you want to take advantage of this great offer. Remember - for every $50 you spend - you get a FREE stamp set or DSP out of the Sale-a-brations brochure.  Cool!  I love free stuff!!

 I just CASe'd this off Stampin Connection and am thinking I will be making lots of cards with this great layout.  The stamp set used is Bloomin' Marvelous from the SAB brochure.  I used one of the greetings as well as the butterfly, flower, and flower petals stamps.   The ink colors used are Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Primrose Petals.  I used the Core'dinations paper in Primrose Petals from the Spring mini catalog as a layer on top of my card base.  I ran it thru the Big Shot with a retired embossing folder and then sanded it using the sanding block.  I love this paper and the look it gives cards after you have sanded it - very cool!  I also punched out a butterfly with the Elegant Butterfly punch and layered one of the small butterflies punched out with the Bitty Buttefly punch on top.  The ribbon used is the Crumb Cake 3/8 taffeta ribbon which is great for wrapping around cards and tying off.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: