Friday, October 12, 2012

Wendy's card class




Hello there - it has been several months since I last posted - sorry about that!  Above are the 4 cards I made recently at my friend Wendy's card class.  It was so much fun to go to someone else's classes!  And I didn't have most of the stamp sets she used so that was even better.  The top card is my favorite.  I have been eyeballing that set since the catalog came out.  The second card with the witches boot was lots of fun to make.  And I loved using the new Champagne glimmer paper on the Thanksgiving card.  Think I should have borrowed someones stamp-a-ma-jig for the row of flowers on the last card but oh well.

For my sister who I really believe is one of the few to actually look at my blog - I promise to start posting pictures more often!

No comments: