Friday, October 19, 2012

October card class

Good afternoon from rainy Oregon!  I am soo bummed that the sun went away...going to be wet and windy for the kids football games tomorrow.  Oh well!  The following cards were what we made at my last class.
 This card uses DSP from the Floral District pack which has become one of my all time favs.  I love the lucky limeade and tangerine tango together.  This card is so versatile - you can use just about any greeting on it or even leave it blank, The stamp is from the Flowering Flourishes set.
 This card was the #1 fav at the class - everyone loved using the new in-color Midnight Muse.  The DSP is from the Comfort Cafe pack and the stamp is one of my most used sets - Mixed Bunch.
 This one I've had for awhile but I pulled it out to use and it was a perfect fall card for the class.  You can use several different sentiments. The flower and acorn are from the Day of Gratitude set.  The colors of the flowers are Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Soft Suede.
Used the Floral District DSP here too and it was perfect because since this paper is double sided - everyone could pick whichever side they wanted.  Majority used the baja breeze side but I like the card either way.  I like to give everyone choices since some gals are looking for all birthday, some want an assortment, and others need thank yous so I try to have several sentiments in each box for them to choose from.

All of these cards were CASe'd at some point of time and I apologize that I don't know who designed each of them.  Most likely they were all from our demonstrator site - Stampin' Connection.

No comments: