Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Card Class

Good morning!  Here are 3 of the cards we made at my recent Christmas Card Class.  I ended up having more ladies than ever attend - 16!! Thanks for coming ladies!
 This first card uses Gumball green, Cherry cobbler, and Whisper White.  The Cherry cobbler dazzling details and red glimmer paper star both really made this card pop.  My mother actually chose this for her Christmas cards this year so I just finished making more than 50 for her - that was a lot of big shot work and my hands were a little cramped after all the dazzling detail dots on the tree. I got this idea from someone on Stampin Connection - sorry I don't know who.
 This is a cute gift card holder using Cherry cobbler and DSP from the Be of Good Cheer pack.  The new Champagne glimmer paper really made this project into a "wow" project.  The greeting is from More Merry Messages.
This card was one of my favorites.  It has been awhile since I've used this layout and everyone really enjoyed it.  Midnight Muse has become one of my all time favorite colors.  It goes perfectly with the Crumb cake and silver embossing powder.  The stamps are from the Delightful Decorations set.  The snowflake was from a set out of last years Holiday mini called Bright Hopes. I really should emboss more often - it adds so much to a card.

No comments: