Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mixed Bunch

Good morning.  I haven't posted in a week or so because I haven't been stamping much at all........it has been too gorgeous here lately to stay inside!!  Yay!  Spring (well - actually summer weather!) is here!  Yippee Skippee - I LOVE the sun!!!

Here is a great bouquet I made recently for a friends birthday - I love how it turned out.  I used the ink colors Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit.  The cardstock colors are Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Midnight Muse. The flower centers are the 2012-2014 In-color Dahlias.  I attached the flowers to some wooden skewers and then stuck them into a block of floral foam I had squished down into the bucket.  I then filled the bucket with some yummy Lindor balls.  I put a strip of Midnight Muse around the bucket and then adherered a piece of Summer Starfruit 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon onto it.  It was a little work but so so worth it.  I will definitely be making more of these!!

Enjoy the day!

No comments: