Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Good morning - so what do you think of the wreath? This was my first attempt at making anything like this...and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I will admit it took me over 8 hours to finish!! I was fortunate enough to have 2 extremely creative and fun ladies come over and we were able to give each other suggestions and moral support - thanks Vicki and Wendy! But the most important thing that both ladies brought.....A SCORING TOOL!! It is a must for a project such as this to make all of those beautiful rosettes, lollies, or whatever you want to call them. I think I will be ordering Stampin UP!'s new Simply Scored Scoring Tool as a birthday present for myself!!
I used DSP from the Holly Berry Bouquet paper pack in the Holiday mini as well as real red DSP and wild wasabi and chocolate chip card stock. I had fun using several different embellishments such as glimmer brads, basic rhinestones, antique brads, designer buttons, rhinestone brads, and baker's twine.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

turned out super cute....the dollies are fun to use on packages also or on plain gift bags