Friday, September 23, 2011

Grateful

Good morning. I have a teenager in my house!!! My son turns 13 today -unbelievable how fast time flies! Thought I'd post this new card I Cased from A-MARIE off Stampin Connection since I am soo grateful to have my son in my life.
I used Crumb cake as the base, then layered early espresso that I ran thru the big shot with the square lattice embossing folder. On top is a piece of cajun craze that went thru the big shot with the top note die and then a new technique I learned....just turn the paper sideways and run it thru again! You get more of a square sized top note - love this! Used the big stamp from the Day of Gratitude set and inked it with cajun craze and then went over the edges with an espresso marker. Added a brad from the antique brads collection, popped it up with a few dimensionals and what a great card!

No comments: