Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18

Hello everyone -sorry I have been so bad about posting but it has been a very busy and hectic summer! Here is a cute card that I CASED from the Stampin connection magazine that uses all of the awesome new In-colors and the adorable polka dot brads that match.
This card I cased from Sarah Wills at www.sarahsinkspot.com - check out her blog - she does amazing things. Love the color combo - cherry cobler, early espresso, and so saffron. I don't make cards this size very often but enjoyed this one so much that I think I will be making more of this size soon! Our small open-end envelopes are a perfect fit for this type of card.
This great summer card was cased from Linda Aarhus and was so much fun to make. I used the polka dot embossing folder to give the ice cream bar a little pop. Think I might make a creamsicle card now! Yummy!

No comments: