Friday, April 15, 2011

New Cards

Hi everyone - it has been awhile since I posted anything.....been busy with our new Goldendoodle puppy Champ! It's like having a toddler all over again - I'm exhausted! The first photo is of a baby shower invite and favor boxes I've made for a baby shower for a close family friend. I love early espresso and marina mist together.
The next card is similar to one I did for a class - I've just changed the colors and added a greeting. I'm sending this one in for a "anything goes" swap.
I made this one a few weeks ago while I was visiting my sister in Spokane - I love melon mambo, rich razzleberry,and river rock together.
And this last card is right out of the Idea Book and Catalog from a few years ago. I received most of the supplies in a few different grab bags we've been able to order from SU!.

No comments: